Monday, October 20, 2014

Top 5 Ways on How to Celebrate Halloween Throughout the Year  

“It was always said of Scrooge that he knew how to keep Christmas well, if any man alive possessed the knowledge. May that be truly said of us, and all of us!" - Charles Dickens.

Many try to keep the Christmas spirit throughout the year, but what about those whose favorite holiday is Halloween??? What are we to do???

5 Ways To Celebrate Halloween and Famous Quotes

1. Celebrate Halloween by using Halloweenean language on an ongoing basis:

*When life gives you lemons don’t spin it, admit it!  Wrong order at the drive-thru and  you didn't notice till you got home?   Expecting flowers and dinner for Valentine’s Day and you got an electric mixer.  Well….

Charlie Brown Halloween Quote
Charlie Brown Halloween Quote Top 5 Reasons

Yup, you got a rock!

*New nick-name for friends, acquaintances and those briefly encountered - call them “pumpkin“.

* Don’t cuss!  If you must, try using "son of a witch" or go "Zombie off"!
And don't forget this classic put-down: "Your mummy wears army boots!"

*But if you really need to let off steam, try howling at the moon. I always feel better after a good howl :)

2. Eat Halloween Treats (Food & Drink) All Year Long!

*Oh yes, they sell candy corn all year long!  
Candy Corn + Peanuts = Pay Day Candy Bar

*Treat yourself to a fun size candy bar once a day.

*Monster Mash once a week!

Halloween Quotes Top 5 Food & Drinks



Cocktail - The Monster Mash

1. large size green slushy
2. 1 shot of sour mash whiskey
3. 2 red eyes (freeze cherry Kool-Aid) in round ice cube trays.  

Make many and put them in a punch bowls.  Feel free to change the color of the eyes with different flavors of Kool-Aid.

Serve with ghoulash...








3. Dress Up at least once a month in Halloween Costume!

If you are not daring enough to dress up as a pirate for no reason at all, then find or makeup reasons to do so.

*Dress up as a Pilgrim or Santa to help out an organization during the Holidays.

*Join the local theatre.  Who knows maybe the will do "Pirates of  Penzance"

*Do plays at home with the kids-endless costume dress-up.

*Have themed days at work: beach day, favorite football, etc.

*Go to the supermarket or bar as the opposite sex or a famous person.


Halloween quote and pumpkin poster
Top 5 Ways To Celebrate Halloween Quotes and Posters

4. Watch Old Scary Movies or Read Horror Books

Vincent Price, Alfred Hitchcock, Bella Lugosi, Stephen King, Poe, H P Lovecraft, Mary Shelley, Lon Chaney, Ed Wood, Boris Karloff, Bram Stoker, just to name a few! 

"It was already one in the morning; the rain pattered dismally against the panes, and my candle was nearly burnt out, when, by the glimmer of the half-extinguished light, I saw the dull yellow eye of the creature open."

"I am alone and miserable; man will not associate with me; but one as deformed and horrible as myself would not deny herself to me. My companion must be of the same species and have the same defects. This being you must create."
 -Mary Shelley (Frankenstein)

Oh My!

5. Year Round Halloween Decor for your House

*Although a black cat is not decor but a pet, when you have one you tend to buy black cat knickknacks.  Your friends buy you black cat trinkets as well.  Your house soon becomes a domicile dedicated to the witch's favorite sidekick. If you love Halloween, a black cat is a purrr-fect year round reminder.

Halloween quote spider web poster
Halloween Decoration Decor for your House

*Castles do not require dusting:
The cobwebs in my house just became decorations! Thanks Halloween!

*Stock up on pumpkin scented candles and light them throughout the year - they smell so good.

*Decorate with the candy corn that is found later in the couch cushions.  Go batty...one day your candy corn art may be famous.



Happy Halloween quote, witch poster

Brew up a little Halloween every day of the year!

Eye of newt, and toe of frog,
Wool of bat, and tongue of dog,
Adder's fork, and blind-worm's sting,
Lizard's leg, and owlet's wing,
For a charm of powerful trouble,
Like a hell-broth boil and bubble.
Double, double toil and trouble;
Fire burn, and cauldron bubble.”
― William Shakespeare

For other famous quotes, please this page of our website: famous motivational quotes





I witch you a Happy Halloween, pumpkins
-Poems & Quotes Finder
www.behappyzone.com
#Halloween #quotes #Scary #Horror #Movies

16 comments:

  1. Halloween is one of my all time favorite holidays! it is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my neighbors are all over halloween all year round.. its kinda fun to see what they put out every week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Halloween SHOULD be celebrated all year long. Let's make this catch on

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kids would love this. Thanks for sharing about Halloween.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Halloween is such a fun occasion.I agree a year long event.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tips for Halloween. I look forward to try them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Son of a witch, I could use that, and yeah, "Zombie off!" ROFL! I love Halloween dressups!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can not wait to try the Monster Mash cocktail. Halloween is one of my favorite holidays to decorate for.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think i'd go crazy celebrating Halloween all year long. Same goes for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. If I was going to be Halloween all year, I would dump all my clothes and just have costumes, mostly from the 20s. HOW FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the last picture, it made me laugh. My son dresses up all year long, he loves any excuse to get in the costume box. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes, I decorate year round with cobwebs as well!! Ha ha! I love that I am so decorative. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOL I was just joking that I wouldn't have to clean before the Halloween party because they made good decorations. :) I think we celebrate a little Halloween all year long

    ReplyDelete
  14. We do dress up all year long. Halloween gives us some opportunities to add to our growing costume collection.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hahahahaha I´m going to use the cobwebb line!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Came back to tell you I was succesful at using the cobwebb line this week. Lol!

    ReplyDelete